CrossFit Templum, Templum North – CrossFit
Thought of the day
“I’m not complaining, I’m just stating a fact.” This is the most common retort we hear when we talk about positivity.
You’re not wrong, it is a fact. But breathing life into it by giving it a voice brings greater awareness to something negative that you have no control over.
That’s whining. That’s complaining. And it’s poison.
“It’s so hot out here.” Yes, it is. Pointing that out isn’t going to make it any cooler. It’s just going to make you and everyone around you more miserable.
Don’t be the poison. Be the antidote.
*Back squat waves
* Interval work starting every 5 minutes
* Rounds begin on the 0, 5, 10, 15, 20
* Score is the slowest of the five intervals
* Athletes should have at least 1:30 seconds of rest following each round
* Choose a weight you can complete 10+ reps when fresh
* Within the workout, looking for small sets or fast singles
* Stagger by 2 minutes if short on rowers
* Add equal cals on bike if needed
Warm-up (No Measure)
Air Squats with Hands Overhead
Slow PVC Overhead Squats
Jumping Air Squats
On the 2:00 x 6 Sets:
On the 0:00… 3 Reps @ 75%
On the 2:00… 1 Rep @ 85%
On the 4:00… 3 Reps @ 78%
On the 6:00… 1 Rep @ 88%
On the 8:00… 3 Reps @ 81%
On the 10:00… 1 Rep @ 91%
Back Squat (Best set of 3)
Back Squat (Best single)
Prep power snatch
Hot Air (Time)
On the 5:00 x 5:
30 Air Squats
20/15 Calorie Row
7 Power Snatches (95/65)