CrossFit Templum, Templum North – CrossFit
Thought of the day
“No one was ever wise by chance” – Seneca
Let’s pretend we have two individuals out hiking in the woods.
The first trips over a root, and after scrambling back to his feet, kicks the root in frustration and storms off. The second individual trips over the very same root as well, but has a different response. After gathering himself, he looks around, refreshing himself of the importance to scan the path ahead. He then moves on, now paying closer attention to the ground in front of him.
One took the effort to learn from it, one did not.
Wisdom isn’t by chance… it is by choice.
* Split class into 2 even teams
* Each team has only one sled, but multiple Wall Balls for overhead carry for their runs
* Sled is the only station that can’t have multiple athletes moving on it
* Athletes can “lap” each other
* Once you finish the sled, you move directly to the Wreck Bag run, and then directly to the run with no rest
* Only rest would be waiting for the sled to become available
* Both weights should be something you can run with 20/14# Ball
* Weight on the sled is 45# for male and female
* Each athlete will count a round when they finish the 200 meter run
* Score it total fully completed rounds at the end of the 25 minutes
* Teams can have only one sled each
Warm-up (No Measure)
Bring Sally Up
Family Feud (AMRAP – Rounds)
50 Meter XPO Sled
100 Meter Overhead Wall Ball Carry (20/14)
200 Meter Run
*Split class up into 2 teams*
Each team has 1 sled
*Each athlete on each team will complete their 50 Meter XPO Push. Immediately following the XPO, they will pick up the Wall Ball for their 100 Meter Run. After the 100 Meter Wall Ball run, they will drop the ball and go right into a 200 Meter Run. It is ok for athletes to lap other athletes, there is no specific order that has to be maintained. Individuals will count their rounds following the 200 meter run, with total rounds per team at the end of the 25 minutes being the score.