CrossFit Templum, Templum North – CrossFit
Thought of the day
“Laziness, doesn’t get a vote.
Frustration, doesn’t get a vote.
Weakness, doesn’t get a vote.
Negativity, doesn’t get a vote.
Only you do.”
– Jocko Willink
The human condition is that we like to be comfortable.
And anything that challenges that comfort, will be met with resistance. And lots of it. It’s our innate self-preservation mechanism kicking in.
Yet there is a difference between acknowledging the voices, and listening to them.
It is a choice to be lazy. It is a choice to be frustrated. It is a choice, to be weak.
When we can distinguish these emotions are controllables, we can acknowledge them when they arrive. And put them, where they belong. They do not get a vote in how we live our lives. Only we do.
“Mano y Mano”
Class Divides Into 2 Teams:
Team 1: Row Calories (Team Score)
Team 2: 400 Meter XPO Sled Push
*Teams switch when XPO gets back. 1 XPO for every 3 athletes.*
• Split class into two even teams
• The scored portion today is each teams calories on the rower
• Score is total calories at the end of the 3 rounds
• You can go all guys/girls teams or line the class up by height and count of team 1, team 2 down the line
• There should be 1 sled and 1 rower for every 3 athletes on the team
• For example, teams of 12 will have 4 rowers and 4 XPO’s each